Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bobcats playoffs for the first time,Hornets repeat

Since Bobcats Joined the alliance six years, the Bobcats finally made the playoffs. DJ-Augustine said: "This is the best season, we've never been to the playoffs, we have made history, we must be prepared, want to go further."

Marshals Larry Brown, said: "I am not an easily pleased person, the performance of today's players do not make me satisfied." Bobcats leading up to when the Hornets with 26 points, but the indomitable Hornets almost comeback, once overtake them by 8 points Brown criticized the team euphemism: "I am pleased for the fans, I am happy for the team, I always say, 'It is sad because we lose, so let's celebrate it'. today's performance I am a little sad."

Tyson Chandler Hornets return home, the fans gave him applause. Chandler said: "This feels great, I saw a lot of acquaintances, I am slowly getting back the feeling before. I have the entire season with injuries in the fighting, and now my status has been restored."

Hornets battle to the end, Chris - Paul injured fingers, they once again face the situation of bees without first. Collison new chops, but they still fall short final stage. Collison said: "I and the West would like to create an opportunity for easy shots, but unfortunately I did not throw themselves into."

Although the Hornets defeated Mrs Wing, Section 40-19 of the attack wave, rookie Marcus - Thornton contributed to show the audience the first round of the non-H-36 points under his season, the Celtics are 93-94 Di Snow - ladyga rookie season after the first 20 points, 19 times the performance of non-round show.

No comments:

Post a Comment